The Original Grilled Cheesus Sandwich Press
- Toasts the face of Jesus on every sandwich
- Non-stick plates mean heavenly quick clean ups!
- The rays help to evenly distribute heat ensuring the perfect toast.
- TV show GLEE based an episode on the cheesus (Season 2, Episode 3: Grilled Cheesus)
- A portion of our proceeds go to doing good deeds around the world.
Reviews Worthy of... well... the Man Himself
Delicious & Fun!
I have never had so much fun with a kitchen appliance!
I LOVE IT!!! Still trouble shooting but just the fact that a portion of the proceeds go to feeding the hungry, warms my heart ❤️!!!
The thing is hilarious but for the price I think it should actually toast the whole sandwich. I can get the tops of my sandwich to toast but it almost burns the bottom. Support told me, in so many words, that’s how it is. So save the money and laugh at the pics.
We tried different types of bread but were unable to make a grilled cheese that looked like the one in the picture. Kinda hard to tell it was Jesus. Also, I think they should add a “heavenly” sound when the sandwich is cooked. A light comes in but a sound would be richeous.